Down Under Walkabout

The adventures of life and travel in Australia & New Zealand. And now Europe.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Headed Out

I'll be flying out in about 14 hours. I'm pretty pumped to get going on my next adventure. I made a tentative plan and it doesn't seem like I will have enough time to see all the places I want to see. Guess I'll just have to go again.
By coincidence I have friends flying into the UK the same day as me and another 2 days later! It will be great to start the trip of with some familiar faces.
Feel free to leave a comment on here sometime; I never know who is reading this travel blog.
Though I'm pretty excited, I really do need to get some sleep. My next posting will be from London!

3 Comments:

  • At 7/17/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    London is amazing. You will love it. I like Edinburgh more, but London is definitely up there.

     
  • At 8/11/2006 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 8/17/2006 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

18 countries i visited 8% or s