Down Under Walkabout

The adventures of life and travel in Australia & New Zealand. And now Europe.

Monday, July 10, 2006

On the road again

Well I've been back in the land of the red, white, and blue for about six weeks or so and decided that is long enough when there is still a lot of world out there that I haven't seen yet. So I'm off to Europe!

I have a new job that will be great and I'm excited about. I have a little bit of time before my start date; I thought I should take advantage of the time and travel again. I don't know when I'll get this opportunity again. I know I will always remember these times.

I'm extremely excited about the chance to see another part of the world and about a great job when I return.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

18 countries i visited 8% or s