Down Under Walkabout

The adventures of life and travel in Australia & New Zealand. And now Europe.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dennis Quaid or Ashton Kutcher


You would not believe how many times I have heard someone say, "You know, you look like someone..." I know without a doubt they will say one of two people. It's either a young version of Dennis Quaid or Ashton Kutcher. I heard that a few times back home, but I can't tell you how many times I have heard it here. I need to start keeping a tally. I guess it comes up when you are meeting new people, and I've met a lot of new people receantly.
So here's a picture of Mr. Quaid. I don't have one of Kutcher. What do you think?

2 Comments:

  • At 3/12/2006 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just think people are saying to Dennis Quaid "You look like Chad Ramsey"

    Dad

     
  • At 3/16/2006 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's all in that gleaming smile!! :) i wish so badly that i could come to visit while you are there, but it looks like i'm going to have to push my trip to later this year... you can give me tips on what to check out! :D cheers friend... syd b

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

18 countries i visited 8% or s