Down Under Walkabout

The adventures of life and travel in Australia & New Zealand. And now Europe.

Monday, February 20, 2006

More pictures

I was able to upload some new pictures today. You can follow the link on this page or copy/paste the links below. I had to add a new ablum.
http://lsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2042066&l=61644&id=23402585
http://lsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2037193&l=1cd61&id=23402585


I moved in a house this weekend. There's a ton of us in there, but its cool. I haven't spent hardly anytime there yet.

I have the phone number straightened out. If you want to call, you must dial 0011 61 401 278 350. Jenni D helped with that when she called me. I wasn't expecting to hear an American voice on the line, but was a great surprise.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/20/2006 11:03 AM, Blogger estoppelganger said…

    Chad!!! I am so jealous of you! I'm glad you're having such a great trip. You're pictures have been so much fun to see. It must be so nice to be in warm weather. It's 40 degrees here in Austin and that's warmer than it's been in a few days now! I wearing coats on top of coats. Anyhow, take care of yourself over there, and make sure you get your daily helping of vegemite!!! :D

     
  • At 2/22/2006 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Chad. It sounds like you are having a great time. Ryan told me about your site. I have enjoyed looking at your pictures. It looks like it is beautiful over there. Take care and we hope you continue to have a great time.

    Vicky McDonald

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

18 countries i visited 8% or s