Down Under Walkabout

The adventures of life and travel in Australia & New Zealand. And now Europe.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

10 February

Things here are great. I have gotten to do and see a lot. I will be going to work tomorrow at Australia's most famous beach selling juice and water. I think it will be pretty cool to hang out at the beach all day. I am moving to a hostel out there instead of the city.

Yesterday I saw kangaroos! Pretty cool. I also saw the city from the harbour on a ferry which was great. Sydney is absolutely beautiful.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/10/2006 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sitting in Minden today, and it's cold and raining. I'm so jealous of you it's not even funny! I'm praying for you and can't wait to hear more.... Bethany

     
  • At 2/10/2006 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beach !! - I've been watching it snow since about noon today. Nothing is sticking because it has been too warm. But...it kept the workers from doing anything in the backyard. Have fun on the beach.
    Look forward to hearing from you again.
    Dianne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

18 countries i visited 8% or s