Down Under Walkabout

The adventures of life and travel in Australia & New Zealand. And now Europe.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Luzern Switzerland

I am now in Luzern. Its a cool little city that is very Swiss. Unforuntately it is raining so I have not been able to do much.
I was able to see the Atstadt which is famous for its frescoed houses and also the Kapellbrucke which is a famous wooden roof pedestrian bridge that was in the 14th century. It is one of the most photographed sites in all of Switzerland. I also hung out with the locals along the river for the blue balls festival before catching the train to Zurich.
From Zurich I will catch the overnight train to Vienna, Austria.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/28/2006 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Chad! Looks like you are having a blast! Be careful and try not to kill yourself! haha jk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

18 countries i visited 8% or s