Down Under Walkabout

The adventures of life and travel in Australia & New Zealand. And now Europe.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Paris


Paris has been really great. I heard that the people here weren't friendly, but I have experienced nothing but friendly people. I was able to meet up with my French friend who I met in Australia which was really fun.
While I have been here I have seen tons of sights including:
The Seine, Notre Dame, The Louvre and Jardin des Tuilleries, The Opera Garnier, Hotel De Ville, Eiffel Tower which we climbed up at night, Arc De Triomphe, Avenue des Chamnps Elysees, Place de la Bastille, Moulin Rouge, Musee D'Orsay, Centre Pompidou, and some other things that I probably can't remember at the moment. All in all, Paris has been a really cool place to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

18 countries i visited 8% or s